I had no idea that the UAA actually paid the tuition for athletes to
the University.

I had always assumed they simply attended for free.

If the total tuition number (not just the 1.6 million increase) is
added to the 6 million grant last year, I wonder what the total
amount given from UAAA to the University would be.

-Zeb

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us