They were all on Gatortalk. Of the ones you mentioned, I think Mike was the
only one who subscribed to THFGT for awhile.

  From: Cecilia
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 9:08 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: You could hear a pin drop

  I missed that brouhaha.  I was unsubbed for a while back then.  That's
weird... I really thought I remembered THFGT being created while I was still at
UNF, and I left there in December 1999.  And Frank, David Parker, Mike
(Williamson, maybe?), Steve (from Jax... what was his last name?) were all
there.