I agree. We don't want him.

  From: Rob Alexander
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:18 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami Herald and
Palm Beach Post

  The past is littered with high school stars who lacked the mental toughness
to complete at the college level. When I read that article, all I could think
was that I don't want a player who looks at a depth chart and says, "Look at
all those players! I'll never get to the top." I want players who look at the
depth chart and say, "Look at all those players! I'm going to outwork and
outplay every one of them on my way to the top." Now that I've seen what he
said in that article, I think Richardson make the right choice.

  Rob