Meyer was asked that question directly - and Meyer would not even answer that question.

I've just got my underware in a wad with the media blackout thing ...

And it hurts !!
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami
Herald and Palm Beach Post
From: Woody <gatorrr...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, October 06, 2009 8:56 am
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

If he doesnt practice at all this week.. does he play?  I dont think so...

Woody

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 8:45 AM, <ke...@baldwinnc.com> wrote:
Really?  Meyer won't tell us till Saturday?

I don't believe it.

I think that starting immediately - the Gators will open practice and the news and let us know what is going on.

Otherwise - we'll look at the Gators as an NFL team and start treating them as such

(just my daily rant about media blackout ...)