Whew!  We may be off the hook, Randy.
 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.

________________________________
From: Jerry Belloit <bell...@clarion.edu>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 4:51:56 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: WOW - Mike Leach was righ

Cee,

I actually saw the video of the press conference on ESPN.  I was personally
offended by his remarks and felt that he proved himself to be the “south end of
a north bound horse.”  Also wasn’t it Mike Leech that got into trouble at
Alabama or somewhere by using the Athletic department to “entertain” a young
woman at a hotel?

Jerry