Dear Nicky,
  To the best of my knowledge and belief, the site STILL exists, except that it
has gone pay! You now have to pay Indiatimes by cash, cheque or credit card
(the rates are mentioned) and THEN you can connect.
  And they won't change this. Sorry buddy, tough luck if you wanted free or
wanted to stay anonymous, like me!
  Nicky, other sites like outpersonals dot com at least allow you a free
posting, even if you can not write to other members. You can write to other
members IF you pay. BUT Indiatimes does not allow even that free posting by
which OTHERS can connect to you.
  Regards to you, dear!

nicky b <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Hey guys and gals,

  We really need help frm Indiatimes web site, i just had loged in today after
so many days... they use to hav gays and lebisian room for chating, n today i
checked no such rooms there... can any body send them email and tell them to
start that stuff again.

  Nicks

  Got a little couch potato?