TRUE LIFE PARTNER...he should be smart,cool,down 2
earth,romantic,strong,educated,supportive n emotional as well....of all should
be boyish,independent,decent, n matured with manly attitude..
should be protective n friendly in nature.should be able 2 face life as it
comes..should trust others,.should understand me n my feelings.. share my joy
,sorrows,everything 2 whom i can talk freely n express myself..n also who is
comfortable in expressing himself 2 me......
would love 2 spend passionate special moments of life with
him...like-----watching movies,,,,,,travelling places,,,,,go for
drive,,,,,having candlelight dinner,,,,going on a date,,,,,becoming passionate
and romantic...,etc.....NOT ASKING FOR MUCH,,,BUT A TRUE PARTNER IN ALL.....A
TRUE BONDING....