I tried using a razor many years ago and ended up cutting myself. Also
the hair grew back pretty prickly in the perianal and scrotal areas -
made red rashes down there, itchy and painful.
Perhaps I should have asked you for help AsfanJi    :p
Deep

--- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, asfan  wrote:

> What's wrong in using one's shaving razor??  I use myÂ
"Fusion"Â  and it does the job excellently.

> God helps those who help themselves.  Amen.

pubic, perianal (around the anus) and axillar (arm pit) areas. Do the
elbow test of the product before using it and follow instructions on the
product package. On some skin types they give allergic reactions. Many
use the products in those areas without any harmful effects. If you have
a pre-existing skin condition please ask your doctor before using these
products. In such cases a pair of scissors should help you trim your
pubic hair atleast. If your partner is fond of rimming then your
perianal hair will need to be removed.

> I had a brash college mate (straight) who used to ask a barber near
our college and the barber would take him "behind the curtains" to
trim/shave his pubic/axillar hair. No shame, just a financial
transaction. And, yeah!, Â no prejudice either :-)Â If you have a
close friend who can do this for you then you are through. :p

> Waxing will hurt - BIG TIME!  It's called a Brazilian Wax.
A macho friend of mine was reduced to tears as the waxing was being
performed on him. Just looking at him whimpering on the bed put the fear
of the Lord of Waxing in me.Â

> Another option is expensive laser hair removal. But, as far as I know,
in India they don't do it on those areas in salons like Kaya, etc.

> Deep

Rs50/-
> > > (Mumbai, Bangalore and many other cities), so that is decent price
I think