It's possible - the amount allocated to GCC has been set to the maximum
Sourcery allows (16Mb) - with plenty of RAM left.

It's possible that it is no longer compatible with RISCOS 5 (or some part
of the emulator) - the author has stated that a bug which stops compilation
every so often is present, but won't be fixed as it is not being updated.

Sent from my Android mobile