On Wed, 2006-09-27 at 06:48, John Doty wrote:
> There's no special symbol for connections between sheets: just attach
> a netname= attribute to each net you want to connect. All nets with
> the same netname wind up connected together in the netlist.

OK, that makes sense.  And ironically, I'd already done this, because I
thought the netname was just a label.  For example, on IO1 on page 1 the
netname was Level_sensor, and ditto for IO1 on page2.  Yet they're not
connecting.  I'm doing "gnetlist -g PCB", isn't that the right command?

I also hadn't yet figured out how to connect Vcc to +5V and Vss to
ground.  Googling I found a reference to using netname for this
purpose.  So I added the netname Vcc to one of the +5V symbols and Vss
to one of the ground symbols, and yet these aren't hooking up either.

I wonder if there's something else I might be missing.
Thanks!

Vaughn T