Referrer to the following datasheet for the laser diode I'm using:

http://www.lumex.com/pdf/OED-LDP65001E.pdf

If I use the following circuit at the link below to power the laser diodes
what should I calculate Ipd to?  From what I can see that would be 0.2 mA.
Also, should/could I string 10 of these circuits and parallel?

http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/laserdps.htm#dpslp3