Yes, and you are still running lunix from 1999, right?
   I'm sorry but anyone complaining about .net in 2010 is just asking to
   be ridiculed.

   On 19 Sep 2010 10:04, "John Griessen" <[1]j...@ecosensory.com> wrote:
   > On 09/19/2010 11:56 AM, John Griessen wrote:
   >> Is the .NET framework something you can add
   >> to old versions of windows?
   >
   > I found this on a forum archive. Not certain it's correct, but...
   >
   > "The Microsoft .Net Framework version 3.5 does not contain support
   for Windows 2000. It appears that Microsoft is dropping support
   > for that operating system as they release their new technologies. I
   already knew that version 3.0 did not include Windows 2000. I
   > had hoped it would be included in 3.5. They are supporting XP, Vista,
   and Windows 2003."

   > So, by using .NET you put users of your compilation in an upgrade
   treadmill to the benefit of Microsoft.