Hi Emin,

You can start by looking at the cache code in src/mem/cache. It should be
pretty obvious where the data is stored (e.g., see line 77 in cache.hh). If
you wanted to randomly corrupt some data, you could add a new event that
fires at a random interval and chooses a block to corrupt, as an example.

Hopefully this gets you started on the right path.

Jason