Is there a roadmap for when JSPWiki will have all of the features and
functionality of both Confluence and MoinMoin, including the Confluence macros we use, and the migration tools so that we can move all the existing data from these existing wikis to JSPWiki? Without that, I don't see us replacing our existing wikis with JSPWiki, and I'm absolutely not in favour
of adding a third wiki flavour to our infrastructure.

Is this the real reason JSPWiki wants to come to the ASF? To be the wiki
that the ASF runs on?

Well, frankly, I don't really care what other projects are running :-). It's up to each project to choose the kind of infrastructure they choose. And I certainly see the point of not complicating the infrastructure.

But, over time, migration tools will certainly emerge. We have so far not really been working on such things, as it hasn't really been a priority. Whether then the decision is made by ASF to adopt JSPWiki as an official tool is pretty much out of my hands. I would certainly like to see it happen, and can offer help, but I'm not exactly holding my breath. It's certainly not a driving factor in this whole transition. The way I see it, it's a decision that ASF will do based on ASF's own needs :-)

/Janne