nt elder wrote:
The Tuscany podling respectfully requests the Incubator to consider its
graduation to a Top Level Project.

While incubating Tuscany has made 14(!) releases, voted in 19 new
committers, survived conflicts, formed its PPMC, learned how to govern
itself, resolved licensing issues and an active community continues to grow
around Tuscany.

The community vote for graduation can be found on the Tuscany dev list at:

+1 for graduation.

I respect the calls for finer analysis and stronger standards for diversity,
but I just don't see this holding up Tuscany's graduation.

If there were issues that Tuscany was failing to consider strong prospects for
committership and committee membership, that issue would fall on the board (as
with any ASF project).  I trust they are not trying to preserve the status quo,
but actively seek new committers and new PMC members.

Bill