Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for
change notification.

The following page has been changed by HowardLewisShip:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/LicenceIssues

   2. Footnotes/disclaimers being added to the non-usable licences might allow
us to use them.
   3. Ask the maintainer of the library to dual-license under an acceptable
license.

+ = Comments =
+
+ HowardLewisShip: I was under the impression that the ASF forbade downloading
any code that did not originate within the ASF. I wish I had a reference.
Tapestry and HiveMind download all their dependencies from the Maven
repository. I'd also love to see an explicit clarification about Hibernate and
its wacky license since Hibernate integration examples are probably the #1
demand from both the Tapestry and HiveMind communities.
+