Hello Daniel Juyung Seo,

I found the magic key combination. It's <volume down> + <power> +
<ok>. But there is another problem, GT-I9300_TIZEN doesn't get
connected via usb....

On my ubuntu 12.04 I can connect my nexus via usb cable and with the
same usb cable GT-I9300_TIZEN doesn't get connected. (The cable given
with GT-I9300_TIZEN also)

And on screen I found one sentence
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD : No

I wonder if this sentence means that this phone cannot get connected
to any PC, or how I can connect this to my PC.

Thank you in advance.
Journeyer J. Joh