Hello Daniel Juyung Seo, Daehyeon Jung

I work for an institute in Korea and the institute is doing a project
with samsung. And the phone I use is given from samsung. And if you
want more information email me personally.
And I don't know about the lunchbox but this one has been ugly cased,
I guess it would be done intentionally.

>> Flash to Device
>> Describes, in more detail, how to flash an image to a lunchbox device

I didn't see this. The guide in the url is only for the
lunchbox(reference phone?), I now see. And surely, every different
phone has its own image.

I wonder if there exist images for my phone, GT-I9300 I can download
or if I can download source code for my phone and build it and flash
it to my device.

Thank you for your help but, the key map is different with this phone.

Maybe this kind of question is not proper on this open mail list, if
so, let me know.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Journeyer J. Joh