Hi,

I was browsing through the Tizen Porting Guide today and saw these instructions
on how to rebuild the Tizen kernel :
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Porting_Guide#Kernel_Build

Wouldn't it be more in-line with the Tizen tools to update that section on how
to rebuild the Tizen kernel using git/gbs instead of using osc? I personnally
mainly work with the Tizen IVI kernel and I always work on it using these tools.

Thanks,
Geoffroy

Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.