Could you please attach the exclude file? Which should contains binaries name
or package dir name.

Thanks
Qiang

From: Vikash Kumar [mailto:vikashsuperc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:20 PM
To: Zhang, Qiang Z
Cc: Wang, Ning W; general@lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: [Tizen General] Tizen build error for armv7l

Hello all,

As I was told to exclude all the files with '-x86' if I am building the source
for armv7l. I tried to use the "--exclude-from-file" with the files containing
the rmps of -x86 files. But in the source code I am not able to find any rpm
packages, so I put the rpm packages from the repo directory that I downloaded
from

http://download.tizen.org/releases/daily/2.0alpha/common/latest/

But still I am getting the same error as before.

Any suggestion for the exclude option.

Am I doing the right step?

Thanks,
Vikash
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Zhang, Qiang Z