You can install 3D driver very easily.
Please refer below link.
https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/creating-images#install-mali-ddk'

------- Original Message -------
Sender : Leon Anavi<l...@anavi.org>
Date : 2013-02-27 05:25 (GMT+09:00)
Title : [Tizen General] Tizen 2.0 Magnolia YouTube Video

Hi All,

I am very excited about the official release of Tizen 2.0 Magnolia. I
found out that are not enough videos about it at YouTube. So I borrowed
a camera and I quickly shot a short movie about the basic built-in apps
and settings of the new release. The result is not as good as I would
wish but please forgive me I am an amateur video maker :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x99077ucVec

Next time I’ll try to configure better focus of the camera. I haven’t
installed the Mail DDK yet and there is no hardware acceleration. When I
have more free time I’ll enable the hw acceleration and I plan to shoot
another video about the Internet browsing, e-mail client, camera, task
manager...

Best regards,
Leon

--
http://anavi.org/

 조 성 원 선임/ SeongWon Cho
    SLP R&D Group

   Mobile Device Division.
   Telecommunication Network
   Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
   Phone : +82-31-301-5373       Mobile : +82-10-7260-5373
   Mail : seongwon1....@samsung.com