Hi,

I noticed the Tizen repositories contain NodeJS. How would I go about accessing a NodeJS hosted application using the Tizen WRT in fullscreen mode?

I tried changing content src in the config.xml file for my widget to point to the URL Node is running at. This will result in the browser opening the page. Then I tried modifying index.html by adding a iframe sandbox, using jQuery load(). This doesn't seem to work due to the Same Origin Policy blocking the request. -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_origin_policy

There surely must be a way to serve pages via NodeJS and have the web runtime engine render them fullscreen on a Tizen device.

Thanks,
Ulf