Hi,

I had spontaneous reboots two weeks ago. Got a new motherboard, now the
computer hangs all the time. Got a new, different type of motherboard, no
problems.

Then on monday I was reading up after a holiday and read about leaking
capacitators on motherboards
(http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2003Feb/gee20030207018535.htm). I told the
Administrator and he came back with a motherboard with a bunch of blown up
capacitators. This was a MSI motherboard. Turns out that we have a whole
bunch of them here, and mine were not the first to die.

So, you could have a look inside your case.

Marijn

--

/V\arijn |)eé - Software Engineer - DataDistilleries
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]