On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:11 am, Adrian Head wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 02:17 am, J. A. Langdorf-Jørgensen wrote:
> > On Monday 17 February 2003 15:52, Adrian Head wrote in message

OK - thanks for everyone's help.  I have now downgraded to KDE3.0.5a and with
a bit of a system cleanup everything seems now to be in order.
(I know - I  know don't jinks the system by saying that until you've tested
everything)   ;-)

The next thing to attempt to sort out is - how do I stop
emerge -u world
from upgrading from KDE3.0.5a to KDE3.1

Can I mask KDE3.1?  Is there a way to do this so that I don't have to remember
to put the mask in portage after every rsync?

Thanks for people's time

Adrian