I have a version of libstdc++.so.3 on my system, but it comes with the
vanilla OpenOffice binaries (i.e. the ones from openoffice.org, not the
openoffice-bin ebuild -- I don't know if it's in the ebuild or not).

The problem is, I don't know if that library is OO-specific or not...I
once tried using it for something else (I don't remember what, exactly),
and it promptly segfaulted the program it was being used with.

I also have a libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3, which comes with lib-compat, but
again, I don't know if this would work or not.

What do you need it for?