Robert,

  I personally use and like win4lin. My main use is for Macromedia Fireworks
MX(yeah.. I know I could do sodipodi), and some other design apps. It has
better performance of vmWare & I love the way it is integrated into my reiser
filesystem.

  You may want to checkout:
http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/os/story/0,10801,69849,00.html

  There are also some other reviews out there via google.

Brice