I don't believe there are any other differecnces between the XP and MP and some early XP's didn't have the smp capability disabled, so, I would imagine, they are exactly like MP's.

Jason

Ted Goodridge, Jr wrote:

->Physically, I believe, the CPUs are the same. i.e. you can do SMP with 2
->XP's. There may be subtle differences in optimizations from a GCC point
->of view though.

Physcially the chips are not the same. XP's have SMP disabled. You can hack them by using a connective pen to make them SMP, but will not do so out of the box.

I do not know if there are any other archetectural differences.

Ted

--
-Jason Giangrande
 giangrande.org - http://www.giangrande.org <http://www.giangrande.org/>