Björn Lindström <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Louis C. Candell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [20030308 12:39]:
> > Mutt is a *great* mail client and is pretty much good to go
> > from the moment you emerge it from portage. You can find
> > *great* ready made muttrc files out on the net, or I can
> > provide you with a nice muttrc (as I'm sure other mutt users
> > would if you asked) if you like.
>
> I'm not saying that you _have_ to tweak Mutt in order to get it
> to work. I guess I myself would prefer "default"-Mutt over Pine.

Yeah, default mutt over pine works anyday of the week!

One note to the original poster, make sure to specify either

        * USE="mbox -maildir"
or
        * USE="-mbox maildir"

along with the rest of your USE flags in /etc/make.conf for a pretty much
seamless and working from the moment its done emergin' mutt experience!

--
Louis C. Candell