I sort of understand patches, but I still have a question.  I know that a
patch is a file that contains a set of changes to be made to another file
or direcotry tree.  So far so good.  Now, my question is: is it possible
to apply more than one patch to a source tree?

Suppose that I have two patches from different sources.  And I'm
interested in both.  Is it possible to get both sets of changes?

On a somewhat related note: Does the gentoo kernel already contain the LSM
kernel patch?

Thanks for the help.

--
Daniel Carrera
Graduate Teaching Assistant.  Math Dept.