>From what I've read and heard from people -fomit-frame-pointer doesn't
really add much as far as performance is concerned.  So you could
probably leave that out without noticing any difference in performance.
No need to recompile either way, though, as long as your system is
currently working properly.

As far as your other optimisations are concerned you're probably
squeezing as much performance out of your system as you're going to get
using your current flags.  Fooling with other options might squeeze out
a few percentage points but most likely it will cause your system to
become quite unstable.

Jason