On March 17, 2003 11:34 am, Hamilton Coutinho wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 09:26:57AM +0000, Ernie Schroder wrote:
> > bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam
> > bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam
> > bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam
> > bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam bomb Sadam
> >
> > Please let's keep personal politics out of Gentoo
>
> C'mom Ernie, do you really think that the iminent offensive that US is
> about to launch against Iraq has anything to do with disarming Sadam?
> Furthermore, what happened to the free speach right? Personally, I don't
> think your proposed signature is offensive, only incredible short
> sighted...

lest we forget, that it was the americans that supported sadam in his genocide
initially and only moved against him when he moved into kuwait and threatend
stability in the region (ie. their oil supply).

it's absolutely laughable that the american gov. is playing the humanitarian
card given their own human rights record.

--
war does not determine who is right--only who is left.
        - bertrand russell