Arturo di Gioia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I agree. Obviously anyone of us has its own opinion on this terribly
> serious subject, but the Gentoo users mailing list is not the right
> place to talk about it. I'm not completely against OT threads, but
> talking of politics in a technical ML could very easily degenerate in a
> flame war.

The funny part is that this wasn't an OT thread until someone
complained about someone else's signature. IMHO the contents of a
signature has no bearing on whether the entire post is OT or
not.

People often use signatures to put over a point of view - often these
are political messages. If someone doesn't like it they should just
move on to the next message.

--
Richard Watson
http://www.opencolo.com/