I am new to this list and to lists in general and I am wondering how to work
with thiis list so that I only follow those threads that either I can
reasonably help on or that I am interested in?

I have just joined several other lists as well and my mail box is getting
absolutely flooded with mail.  I go through each one by hand, keeping the
one's that I can help with or that I am interested in, and trashing the rest
but it's getting to be quite a chore.

Is there an easier way to work with lists such as this one?  I know this isn't
a Gentoo question as such but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Carlos
www.internetsuccess.ca