Has anyone had problems with the new stable ebuild for reiserfsprogs? My system was fine then I updated to the new reiserfsprogs (3.6.8 I believe) and now when I start the system I get a kernel panic during the file system check. I have not had any other recent problems like crashes or anything like that. My boot partition itself is ext3. It's my root partition that's reiser. Anyone have a similar problem? Anyone know how I can try to reinstall the old version of reiserfsprogs to see if that fixes things? Thanks.

Jason Giangrande