I got one as well. It has a file attached: "1.exe.scr" and looked just
like an e-mail from the list except that it was missing some of the
headers that a real e-mail from the list has. The e-mail was entitled "Two
version of evolution installed" (I see that someone else on the list has
responded to it).

Ryan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Hi,
>
> i'm getting some strange mails (3) with subject [gentoo-user] and the
some
> text
> they contains always a pc exe or src file, i'm thinking that one of the
list members has the Bugbear virus
> Has anyone else, the same kind of mails
>

> Patrick
>
> --
>  "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."
>   Captain Spock in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
>
>  PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
>  Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
Registered Linux User #44550