On 9/6/03 7:46 pm, "Dan Fairs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd like to play with the new Ximian Desktop. Since Gentoo isn't a
> supported distro (due to its merciful choice not to use rpm)...

Source isn't available for this desktop..?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] stroller $ emerge -s rpm
Searching...
[ Results for search key : rpm ]
[ Applications found : 4 ]
*  app-arch/rpm
      Latest version available: 4.2_pre069
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: 8,508 kB
      Homepage:    http://www.rpm.org/

Is this no help..?

Stroller.

--
Enjoyed this post? Thanks for reading - please consider employing me!
Technical support / system administration - CV available on request