Hi,

I have just got around to installing lm_sensors on my main machine due to some
hear problems... (is 60C good for a system temperature??)

Anyway, I was hoping to add this to my current ksysguard applet in my panel,
so I created another display in the applet, opened ksysguard itself and
dragged the sensor from the tree to the panel.  It seemed to add ok, but just
displays as disconnected.  I tried adding it to a sheet in ksysguard and it
works perfectly, as it does in ksensors.

Has anyone seen this, and would someone else with KDE give it a go to see if
it's a bug or something I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,

--
Tom Wesley
Please encrypt personal replies if possible.