Gëzim Hoxha wrote:
1.) Can two packages be emerged at the same time (in
different consoles)?

I would strongly suggest you don't do it. Both processes may quit from errors.

2.) Is it possible to use .tar.gz files instead of
.tar.bz2 since the former (.tar.gz) compiles faster
eventhough it takes longer to download?

The ebuild determines which format of packages are used.

3.) If I were to do emerge kde then after.... say 10
packages, I have to stop, and do CTRL+C, what
happenes? Is the package that was compiling gonna
automatically finish compiling when I do emerge kde
again?

The package that was compiling when you cancelled will begin to compile again followed by other remaining packages.