On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Mikhail P. wrote:

> Jorge,
>
> To make fonts AA in konqueror, go to "konqueror -> settings -> configure
> konqueror -> fonts" and select "Verdana" for example for all kinds of fonts
> there. Now you should have fonts AA in konqueror.
> As for konsole - not sure how to do that there.
>
> Mikhail.

Thanks, Mikhail, it worked for Konqueror. Still, something important must
be missing. I changed the menu font to Verdana and it shows the new font
(meaning characters with the shape of the Verdana font) but not with
truetype quality; it
seems right in Konqueror, which I don't really use, only mentioned it as
an example. If I recall correctly, Verdana is the menu font I have in the RH8
partition, but with very different quality ...

 -- Jorge Almeida