On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 17:56, Tom Wesley wrote:
> On Sunday 15 June 2003 16:41, Lars Juel Nielsen wrote:
> > How would i mount a bin/cue set or convert it to a normal iso so it can
>
> check http://hes.iki.fi/bchunk/

yes, that works, but....

hmmm.. do you know daemon-tools?

basically what i'd like to have is a virtual cd-rom ...

something that would be able to take an iso or a cue/bin or a
ccd(clonecd) image an 'mount' it to /dev/something,
and then i'd be able to use /dev/something as a regular dvd/cd-rom
drive.

i know that 'losetup' can do something like this, but i had no success
with mounting a cue/bin...

i know i can use bchunk to extract all the filesystems from a cue/bin,
and then i can mount the iso files, but for example with
daemon-tools-on-windows, i can mount a cue/bin image of an audio cd, and
then grab the audio tracks from the virtually mounted cd image with any
audiograbber tool. can i do the same on linux?

thx,
gabor

--
"Don't worry. I used the back of my sword. Oh, it's double-sided.
Sorry." -Zelgadis, Slayers