Pat Kerwan wrote:
On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 11:14:07PM -0700, G?zim Hoxha wrote:

Hello,

I want to be able to see different colours for
different file types when I type ?ls? in Konsole
without having to do ls --colors in order to get that.

One way to do it is create the following alias in your .bashrc file:

	alias ls="ls --color=auto"

- PK

And is it possible to link a file (e.g. /bin/galeon)
to another file with a flag (e.g. /bin/mozilla -n), so
then when I type ?galeon? it?s like typing ?mozilla
-n?.

Note: those examples were just something crazy, so
don?t worry about them being logically correct.

Thanks,
Zim