I sync'd and updated Saturday.   Then on Sunday and today emerge -u --deep
system -p gives me a large list of updates (including debiantools and
baselayout) it wants to perform - including updating Nvidia drivers.  Most of
the changes are the same version but just incrementing the n in -rn (say from
r1 to r2).

With the recent problems with portage where a bunch of stuff was moved from
~x86 to x86 when it shouldn't have been I hesitate to turn emerge loose and
let it update.  Is portage back to where I can safely let it go and do the
updates?

--

Brett I. Holcomb
AKA Grunt <><