Hi,
   My contract with first AT&T and now Comcast says I cannot run any form of
a server from my home location. To enforce this they stop certain forms of
traffic, email and http on port 1080. Pretty standard problem as far as I
know. They don't stop http on other ports, and they don't stop ftp or ssh.

Mark