Hi ...

Just a question about the RAID cards you are using. Who makes them? Are
they supported under Gentoo Linux? I have just brought a ITE RAID card
and cannot get the driver to compile - so I have 2 x 120GB HDs sat idle
at the moment :(

TIA

--

// --[ UxBoD ]-- // 2.4.20-gentoo-r5 // Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.53GHz //
// gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 56ED1CB5 //