On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Christopher Fisk wrote:

> I still wanted sendmail to be able to send directly to servers that I was
> sending too and not go through the Road Runner Mail servers (They can be
> overloaded at times and I get faster e-mail service to use my own outgoing
> server), while sending messages to those 2 domains through the roadrunner
> servers transparently.

I've got a very similar setup, except with postfix. The one thing to watch
out for is that some mail servers such as Rogers require SMTP Authentication,
which is somewhat more complicated to set up. It's still not too bad, though.

--
Craig West         Ph: (416) 567-1491   |  It's not a bug,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               |  It's a feature...