From: Paul Colquhoun [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 4:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with scp

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 01:31 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have run into certain issues with scp, where the remote server will
only
> accept "scp -v -2 [EMAIL PROTECTED] connections, because the remote server is
> forcing protocol 2 only connections.  Have you tried that?

I tried "scp -oProtocol=1" and "scp -oProtocol=2", neither made any
difference.

--
Reverend Paul Colquhoun, ULC.    http://andor.dropbear.id.au/~paulcol
     Asking for technical help in newsgroups?  Read this first:

--- PRESBYTERIAN HEALTHCARE SERVICES DISCLAIMER ---

This message originates from Presbyterian Healthcare Services or one of its
affiliated organizations. It contains information, which may be confidential
or privileged, and is intended only for the individual or entity named above.
It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the
contents of this message. All personal messages express views solely of the
sender, which are not to be attributed to Presbyterian Healthcare Services or
any of its affiliated organizations, and may not be distributed without this
disclaimer. If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]