On Sunday 13 July 2003 5:33 pm, Dan Foster wrote:
> Hot Diggety! Phil Barnett was rumored to have written:
> > alias cd2iso='dd if=/dev/scd0'
> > alias iso2cd='cdrecord -v -eject -data speed=24 dev=0,0,0'
>
> If your CD-R[W] drive supports it, may also want to add this flag:
>
>       driveropts=burnfree
>
> to the cdrecord command line as well. Less chances of a coaster :)

I used to do that. Lately it appears that cdrecord picks up on that
automatically. It may only be necessary now in cases where cdrecord doesn't
get it right.

But, it won't hurt anything.

--

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.