On July 15, 2003 10:02 am, Prabhat Gupta wrote:
> It looks like my root partition is almost used. Is it possible to move
> the portage tree to some other location?

i wouldn't suggest it personally.  instead i'd suggest using the $DISTDIR
option in your make.conf file to tell portage to get its source files from a
different dir.  on my box, it's /mnt/share/copyleft/distfiles.

--
too long have the workers of the world waited for some moses to lead them out
of bondage.  i would not lead you out if i could; for if you could be led