On Wednesday 16 July 2003 12:02, reg hughson wrote:
> Posted a message a while ago to see if anyone else was having problems
> with evolution (1.4.3) seg faulting constantly (mostly while using the
> contacts section)...apparently I am the only one.
>
> But just in case I am not, if someone else is/did having/have problems,
> would you kindly tell me if you managed to get it fixed and how you did
> it?

Try to 'strace' it, e.g. "strace evolution" will execute evo, and then go to
contacts section. Once it will segfault, take a look in console.

Personally, I'm not using evo 1.4.3, but this is just a suggestion how to find
the reason why it segfaults.

Mikhail.

--
Are you tired of being a crash test dummy for Microsoft? Discover Linux.

   -- Gareth Barnard